Looking for a good nonfiction book to read? Last year I had a chance to read 50 books. Some were outstanding, while some were pretty much a waste of time. Here are the books that were read:
Below is my list of the top 10 best books I read during 2019. Please be aware that rankings are based on the impact each book has had on my personal and professional life, and therefore subjective.
1) Atomic Habits (James Clear)
2) Deep Work (Cal Newport)
3) Getting Things Done (David Allen)
4) The Effective Manager (Mark Horstman)
5) When (Daniel Pink)
6) Hacking Leadership (Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis)
7) So Good They Can't Ignore You (Cal Newport)
8) How to Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
9) How to Talk to Anyone (Leil Lowndes)
10) The Effective Executive (Peter Drucker)
Looking for a complete list of my current books rankings? Visit my Book Rankings page.
Want updates like these sent directly to your inbox? Subscribe to my newsletter.